- I'm an african american with (quote-unquote) african american hair but it curls so im happy!
- I have been natural all my life but last year I took a step in taking better care of my hair
- I have suffered from excessive heat damage
- My hair is shoulder length in its curly state
- My hair when flat ironed it is about bra strap length
- I love Wash n go's (not sure what that is? comment)
- I love the whole wet look of hair!
- I am always looking for new products
- I have different hair textures ALL OVER MY HEAD
- My hair type is not on the hair chart of the Naturally Curly website
- I am not all that into protective styling
- I love to do wash and go's
- I have been desperatly trying to get 2nd and 3rd day hair
- I can't get 2nd day hair because I barely get first day hair!
- I am open to answer any questions!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
You Can Call Me "A!"
Here's all the information you could ever know about my hair!: