Friday, December 3, 2010

Flaxseed Gel!

Hey curlies,

I haven't posted a blog update in a while so here it goes....

So the buzz around the curly bush is that flaxseed gel is the stuff!

Apparently flaxseed emit a gel when you boil them and the gel REALLY defines curls....I can't wait to try it!

best of all its $3 for like a whole bag! and did i mention that you can reuse the seeds....

Super duper cost efficient...JUST LIKE I LIKE IT! :)

If you've heard about Kinky Curly Curling Custard the curly peeps are buzzing and saying its basically the same for a heck of alot cheaper

I will try to post a picture of my flaxed hair

Want to know more about flaxseed?
Want to find out my recipe?
Want to find out a little more?

Comment BELOW or hit me up at skiptomyloulana@gmail.com

Curly A is OUT! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment